Google Translate tool, has been created by Google. With this tool, you can translate any words into any language. Translate which we call translations in Hindi You can use Google translate in two ways. You can do this by visiting a direct Google translate website and another can download it using Google Translate apps. This is a free tool that you can use in free. The design of this tool is very simple, in which you will easily be able to translate any words.
With Google Translator Toolkit, translators can organize their work and use shared translations, vocabulary and translation memories. They can upload and translate Microsoft Word documents, OpenDocument, RTF, HTML, text.
Google Translate is a very good option for knowing any word in many languages. Because using Google translate, you can translate any words into a language. You can understand the meaning of non-dictionaries and words in many languages without any queries. For example, if you want to know Hindi, you can learn Hindi very easily by using Google translate.
Google provides a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google to translate by text and document. It provides a website interface, The mobile app for Android and iOS and an API which helps developers to build browser extensions and software applications. This services launched by Google on 28 April 2006.
First of all, users upload a file from their desktop or enter a URL of a web page or Wikipedia article that they want to translate. The Google Translator Toolkit automatically ‘prefaces’ the document. This divides the document into sections, usually sentences, headings, or pills. After this, it searches all the available translation databases for the last human translation of each section.
History of Google Translate
Google Translation service developed by Google in Apr 2006. It explains the various types of texts and documents, words such as media, phrases and web pages, etc. Google Translate was initially independent of an applied as Statistical device Translation (SMT).
Before translating into a selected language, translating the specified text into English was a mandatory step that it had to require. Because SMT uses the prophetical algorithm to translate the text, so there was bad grammatical accuracy in it.
Google introduced an Android app in January 2010 and provide the IOS version to serve as Portable Personal Interpreter in February 2011.
Google Word Lens was launched in 2014 to promote the standard of visual and voice translation. It was able to scan text or image with a tool and translate it immediately. In addition, the system was mechanically identified foreign languages and so there was no need to tap the mic button whenever speech translation.
Now in November 2016, Google has changed its translation method into a system called “Neural Machine Translation”. It used deep learning techniques and methods to translate unlimited sentences at one time and ensures greater accuracy of context.
As of 2018, it was interpreted over one hundred billion words daily.
How You Can Use This Tool
If you want to Translate your text or document then you can do this with two methods:-
- Without Gmail Account
- With Gmail Account
1. Without Gmail Account
So let’s start, now you need to follow these steps:-
- First Open a web browser and go to Translate.Google.com You do not need a Google Account to access it, because it’s free for everyone.
- On the left side, select the language you are translating from, it shows you buttons for three popular languages, or you can select a language from the drop-down menu.
- In the text box on the left, type the word or phrase that you want to translate. If you have a document file, you can put the document in this box for translation.
- On the right side, select the language that you want to translate into a word or phrase.
- Now Click on translate.
2. With Gmail Account
If you have a Gmail account then you can follow these steps to translate your text, images or document:-
- First, login your Gmail account. Now, Your Gmail is ready to use.
- In your Gmail you can see four dots it is called as Google App. Now click on Google app.
- Here you can see lots of apps. Now choose the Google translate tool.
- Click on translate tool and there will be a new window open now.
- This tool comes with many types of functions and features. Here are 103 languages available for our use so that you can use any language to translate your text and document like:-
The Function of Google Translate
- Text Words Translation:- With the help of Google Translate tool you can translate written words or text to a foreign language. This task is very easy and fast because Google offers two options to help you translate your content so Google always provides the best service for this.
- Website Translation:- A function that helps us to translates a whole webpage to selected languages such as Hindi, English, etc.
- Document Translation:- In Google Translate tool Document Translation is a function that translates a document uploaded by the users to selected languages. The documents should be in the form of: .doc, .docx, .odf, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .ps, .rtf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
- Speech Translation:- Speech Translation the best function that instantly translates spoken language into the selected foreign language. You can use this function at any time at any place.
- Image Translation:- That is an amazing feature of Google Translate. Under this function that identifies text in a picture taken by the users and translates text on the screen instantly. You can understand any image language with the help of his function.
- Mobile App Translation:- The most current update for this tool in the year 2018, Google Translate has introduced its new feature called “Tap to Translate”, which makes instant translation accessible in any app without making it out or switched easily.
- Handwritten Translation:- Android mobile phone also supports this new handwriting translation app. This function translates a language that is written on the phone screen or is attracted to the virtual keyboard without the keyboard support.
● Benefits of Google Translate
- It is a time-saving tool. Google Translate tool or app is best for everyone.
- That is a free service provided by Google.
- Google Translate support 103 languages for our uses.
- This tool comes with full accuracy for better quality.
- Translate tool support all kinds of text document in the form of: .doc, .docx, .odf, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .ps, .rtf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
- That is an Easy to use and understand by every person.
- Speech Translation or Image Translation is the best function of this tool.
- In Google, translate converts English to Spanish or English to the French language very easy and fast way.
- Google translate audio into text or text into audio.
- Google improves the google translate tool from time to time.
Conclusion:-Finally, I would like to say that the translation tool is a great service by Google. Google periodically updates the version of the translation tool. That’s why Google Translator today is famous throughout the world.